GRYPARIS CLUB APARTMENTS HAS A SPECIAL DUTY OF CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH OF ITS GUESTS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE ‘HEALTH PROTOCOLS’ FOR COVID-19.
We have developed an action plan that complies with the recommendations of Greece’s public health organization – EODY. The aim of this plan is to prevent, effectively manage suspected Covid-19 cases and limit the spread of the virus to staff and guests.
Actions we have taken
· We have appointed a coordinator to supervise the implementation of our action plan against the spread of Covid-19 who will be responsible for the compliance of the health protocols.
· We have trained our staff appropriately so as to follow and execute in detail our action plan in accordance with the instructions of the Ministry of Tourism.
· We have provided each staff member with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves etc.). Furthermore, our staff undergoes a thermal screening before starting their work at a daily basis.
· We have taken measures for managing suspected Covid-19 cases effectively and in accordance to the current instructions of EODY (for instance, a doctor will act on the instructions of EODY for testing suspected cases of Covid-19).
· We do have a medical kit for the occurrence of a Covid-19 incidence.
· We have placed antiseptics in public areas.
· We have arranged an open space for the check-in to take place.
· We will send our guests their bills by email before their check-out and they will receive all their invoices and receipts after their check-out.
· All keys will be disinfected before and after their use by our guests.
· We have modified the duration of check-in and check-out time by 15 pm and 11 am accordingly so that rooms can be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and aired out through natural ventilation.
· We do follow all the necessary hygiene measures concerning the cleaning and disinfection of the apartments in accordance with the instructions of Greece’s public health organization – EODY.
· We have reinforced the cleanliness of all public areas as well as the door handles and breakers.
· We will change the sheets, pillowcases and towels of rooms only upon our guests’ request.
· All linen used by our guests will be collected and handled with care to avoid dispersal of microorganisms into the environment. The linen will be placed in special bags and then into laundries.