From 01 July 2020, all travellers to Greece are required to complete a Passenger Locator Form (PLF).
Please visit https://travel.gov.gr/#/ (minimum 24 hours prior to departure) to provide your data. The form will ask you to provide your home address, passport number, address of your accommodation in Greece (provided later in this documentation) and your emergency contact details – full details are listed below. Should you need to change the information entered, you can log into your account and select dashboard from the menu.
Upon completion you will be emailed a copy of your form. A unique QR code will be delivered the night before your flight (c.22:00hrs).
Please ensure that you have completed this questionnaire (Passenger Locator Form) in the timeframe mentioned. It is your responsibility to do so as will be any costs incurred for new flight tickets and amendments to your travel plans should the form not be submitted. Airlines are denying boarding to those who fail to provide evidence of their submission and their unique QR code.
The questionnaire (Passenger Locator Form) cannot be completed on the day of your flight.
- Airline name
- Flight number (this can include 2 or 3 letters before the number)
- Date of arrival
- Point of entry
- Last (family) name
- First (given) name
- ID/Passport number
- Mobile number (you can use the same mobile number for all applications)
- Other contact numbers
- Email address (you can use the same email address for all applications)
- Permanent address: House name/number, Street, City, County, Postcode
- Temporary address (Sunvil accommodation): House name/number, Street, City, Country, Postcode
- Emergency contact details – next of kin: Last (family) name, First (given) name, Country, City, Mobile phone number, Email address